Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Adam's awkward stage

No thanks to the tooth trauma, I think Adam has officially entered his awkward stage. I recognize that I may be a little biased, but I think he's a pretty cute kid. I'm not going to go so far as to say he's lost that cuteness, but I am looking forward to the day that all of his teeth are back in place. He had his dental check-up today and we found out that his six-year-old molars are all the way in. Yeaaaaaaa!! We also found out that one of his six-year-old molars already has a cavity. Boooooooooo!! Adam made everybody at the dentist's office promise to not touch any of his loose teeth. I think the hygienist wanted to toss him out the window because he would clamp his mouth shut anytime he even thought she might be getting close to a loose tooth. As you can see from this diagram, cleaning his teeth without touching any of the loose ones was quite a challenge for her.

I told Adam that I wanted him to show me his teeth for this picture. Noah wanted in on the picture action and clearly didn't understand that I only needed to see Adam's teeth.

1 comments:

Kelly Hill said...

Thanks for the pics. That poor kid! You're so good at photo manipulation (arrows and such) so I'm going to need you to tutor me sometime.

Adam called me last night on your cell phone. He was in training and Phil said he could call one person... he chose Auntie Kelly!! Go Adam!! Kiss him for me, would ya? That li'l bug Noah too.