Friday, September 12, 2008

Couple TAG - I've never done one of these before, but since I have been ridiculously busy and kind of neglecting the blog lately I thought responding to Amanda's tag would be a good way for me to get something new up here without spending a lot of time. Here goes:

What is his name: Phil
What is her name: Julie
How long have you been together: Our 16th wedding anniversary is less than 1 month away.
How long did you date: Ummmm . . . our first official date was 3 months before we got engaged, and our wedding was 2-1/2 months later. Is that so Utah or what??? We graduated from high school together though, so does that make it more acceptable?
How old is he: 39 (just last night he told me that he's finally starting to feel like a grown-up)
How old is she: 39 (I still don't feel like a grown-up.)
Who eats more: Usually Phil, but I can give him a run for his money.
Who said I love you first: don't remember - probably me. I definitely kissed him first. Nice confession, eh? If that were up to Phil though, I would probably still be waiting. He was pretty shy.
Who is taller: Phil
Who sings better: definitely Phil
Who is smarter: again, definitely Phil, although I love to point out that I scored higher than he did on an IQ test that we took in college (tee-hee)
Who does the laundry: Usually me, but he will do it without complaining
Who pays the bills: Phil
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed: Phil
Who mows the lawn: Me
Who cooks the dinner: Phil if we're lucky, but I probably do it more now that I'm home more (Sorry boys - I know that dad's cooking is waaaaayyyyyyyy better than mom's!)
Who drives: Me - he doesn't like to and I get carsick so it works out well for us.
Who is more stubborn: not even close - definitely me
Who proposed: Phil
Who is more sensitive: Phil

I tag: Kelly and Kendall, John and Michelle, Ryan and Maren, Matthew and Julie, Heather and Jeff, Bryce and Amanda, and anybody else who wants to do it - - - c'mon . . . . quit rolling your eyes and just do it!

1 comments:

Kelly Hill said...

Uhhhhmmmmmm.... Phil's more sensitive? Wow, that blows my mind for so many reasons!!