Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Just so you know . . .

If you happen to encounter Noah in the near future, please don't be alarmed if he greets you by thrusting forth his "midsection" while demanding that you "feel it!" He just wants to provide physical proof that his pants are dry, and he doesn't seem to care whether or not he actually knows you.

Conversely, if he doesn't ask you to grope him, that's a sure sign that he recently wet his pants.

It appears that while trying to break him of one bad habit, I have inadvertently encouraged him to develop another one. This mothering thing clearly isn't my forte. Hopefully I at least get good marks for effort.

1 comments:

Nathan said...

I wouldn't worry too much about parenting skills. I know for a fact that I did some pretty embarrassing things when I was in public with my mother.

With our own daughter, all I can really do is try to funnel her in the right direction and hope for the best.