Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Another thing I really hate . . .

I hate it when I put on a pair of jeans that say "loose fit" on the tag and once they are on my body the only place that could be considered even remotely "loose" is that little place right behind my knee caps. And even then it's only loose in that particular spot so that the wearer of the jeans (i.e. me) can bend their knees while walking. I have yet to find a pair of "loose fit" jeans that are actually loose fitting. It wouldn't be so depressing if they would just get rid of that "loose fit" label which sets up what is apparently a ridiculous expectation for me. I guess that says something about the shape of my body which, now that I mention it, is another thing that I happen to hate.

Where's that treadmill? (Yep - hate that too.)

0 comments: