Monday, May 11, 2009

The answer that you all have been waiting for

I have to say that I'm a little disappointed in the participation level with my "what is it" question. Not many people ventured a guess, but multiple people emailed me wanting to know the answer. What's up with that???!?

Anyway, here's your answer

Same image as the original, just not zoomed in quite so much:


And the final clue:
I told you it was an easy one. Although there were two correct guesses, Allison wins because Nathan tried (unsuccessfully) to be funny with his unibrow comment, which completely nullified his correct guess.

By the way, have I mentioned that Nathan is officially a jerk?

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Dang it!!! I was going to guess it was Noah's hair!!! DRAT! I just hate being wrong... thus I couldn't bring myself to guessing.

Nathan said...

Jerk is actually my middle name. How'd you know?

I figure, since I can't decorate your office anymore, I have to do SOMEthing. :)