Thursday, November 12, 2009

Tag!

I've been tagged, and since I really have nothing going on to blog about (unless you want to hear about our pee trauma yet again) this gives me something to put on here so that nobody thinks I'm dead. Thanks KJ for helping me prove to people (including myself) that I'm not dead.

5 Things I Don’t Leave The House Without
1. Head
2. Shoulders
3. Knees
4. Toes (and all the parts in between)
5. Clothing to cover it all (you're welcome).
(Everything else - including the phone - is optional.)

5 Cartoons I Watched When I Was Younger
1. Jetsons
2. Mighty Mouse
3. Superheroes (I had a crush on Aqua Man of all things)
4. Hong Kong Phooey
5. Fat Albert
(Looking at that list I'm thinking there was a shortage of little girl shows . . .or these were just better.)

5 Things That Terrify Me
1. Moths, Bats, and anything else that might fly into my face
2. Rodents (especially muskrats that find their way into my garage)
3. My future daughters-in-law
4. Our recently elected city council
5. Horror Movies (I REFUSE to watch anything that is even slightly scary.)

5 Things I Hate/Dislike That Everyone Else Seems To Like
1. Rush Limbaugh
2. Twilight and all things related.(Do people really think that Robert Pattinson is good looking???)
3. Call waiting
4. Rachael Ray
5. The New York Yankees

5 Things I Want To Do Before I Die
1. Potty train Noah
2. See my boys happy and successful and taking care of their mother
3. Meet my grandkids
4. Go scuba diving (that one should be easy, but I still haven't done it)
5. See the Greek Isles and the Mediterranean

5 Friends/Family I Tag
1. Britney
2. Amanda
3. Michelle
4. Mike
5. Maren

7 comments:

The Jo's said...

but I DO want to hear about your pee trauma!

My friend just finished potty training her girl. Her method is sorta gross but she said it was successful: You have them go naked (or at least fully pantsless) around the house for like three days. She said it worked like a charm!...just clean your carpets afterward.

Allison said...

Yeah, I knew that there was a reason why we have remained friends for so many years. I hate Twilight too! Just last night I was saying to Wayne that Robert Pattison, I think that's his name, is butt ugly! I am sooooooo sick of hearing about this whole thing from GROWN WOMEN. Teenage girls I can understand a little better. So sorry if I offend any of your loyal readers, but I am seriously dreading the newest movie coming out next week. Gag me with a spoon. And yes, I realize fully that using that kind of phrase really dates me.

Kelly Hill said...

Thanks for playing. I seriously doubted you would.

I HATE Rachael Ray. Nuff said.

I'll be attending the New Moon movie at midnight next Thursday. Kendall too. We're not die hard fans but our girl is. I enjoy it, don't get me wrong, but I'm no fanatic. I agree about Robert Pattinson. Not that cute.

Ging said...

This is so insightful. I am a big fan of Rachel Ray recipes- don't really spend a great deal of time with the person. I find Rush a bit egocentric but often right. And wonder of wonders I leave home with the exact same things. Sorry about the muskrat in your garage. Maybe you should get a big cat,.. maybe a cheetah.

Jill said...

Robert Pattinson is disgusting.

Lisa said...

Totally agree about the Twilight guy--not even remotely good looking (though I admit I did really like the books). :)

Lolo said...

Allison, you think you are dated with that comment????? Listen to this, WHO is Robert Pattison????