Monday, June 16, 2008

My Artistic Boys

My kids are artists. Here are a couple of pictures to prove it.

Adam calls this one Family Portrait in Chalk and his canvas is our driveway. Notice the attention to detail. Can you tell which one is me? I could tell because he made my clothes pink, but Phil said that the pointy ears and demonic expression is what really gives it away. A couple of other highlights - Noah's curly hair contrasted with Adam's spiky hair, and the cloud above Phil's head. He added the cloud at the last second so that Phil would have some shade because he knows his dad gets really hot in the sun.


Noah did this one just this morning. His canvas is the hallway carpet and his medium is Magnetix. He calls it Big Boy Underwear. While "playing" with the Magnetix, suddenly he proudly announced that he made Big Boy Underwear. He clearly has a strong tendency toward abstract expressionism with his sculptures.

0 comments: