Friday, July 18, 2008

I Come By It Honestly

(This will be particularly humorous to those of you who read my post about my sister the other day.)

I just got off the phone with my mom. The beginning of our conversation went something like this:

Me: Hey mom!
Mom: Hi. How are you?
Me: Good. What's up?
Mom: All week I thought Adam's birthday was today, but then I looked at the calendar this morning and realized that his birthday was yesterday.
Me: (laughing) . . . It's okay. Believe me, I understand how dates can get away from you.
Mom: I feel horrible about it. I need to talk to Adam to tell him Happy Birthday.
Me: Seriously, don't worry about it. Here's Adam . . .

I love my mom. I think that she and I were cut from the same cloth.


Me with two of my handsome brothers and our mom.

0 comments: