Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My cute boys!

I got a new camera a couple of weeks ago. I've been so busy though that I didn't take it out of the box for a week. Now that it's out of the box, I need to find time to learn how to use it. It's more deluxe than any camera I have ever had. At any rate, here are the first pictures that I took with it. In spite of the fact that I clearly have no idea how to use it, I still like the pictures. It's amazing how the subject of a photo can make all the difference in the world.

Clueless photographer + cute boys = cute pictures anyway. Thankfully their cute trumps my clueless any day.

By the time I took the last picture, Adam's face was starting to turn purple so I had to put the camera down. I've only used it one other time but I'm itching to get my hands on it again. I should find some spare time in about a week and maybe then I'll even be able to look at the instruction manual for a minute or two. Hopefully better pictures are on the horizon.


0 comments: