Friday, September 19, 2008

Shoes

We got Noah's shoes back. Here are some pictures of the shoes that he came home with on Tuesday (top) and then the shoes that he actually owns. You can see why I might not have noticed the problem since they look almost exactly alike (NOT!) When I picked him up yesterday his teacher was on the floor with him, putting his shoes on. I said that I thought it was funny that he conned her into putting his shoes on for him. She just laughed and said something about how he uses his smile to get away with all kinds of things and how she can't ever get mad at him because he just gives her a big grin and all is forgotten. That lasted about a week in our house, but I can see how she would be sucked in since she only sees him for a few hours each week. She'll get there. I'm sure of it.


0 comments: