Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Ben Gay anyone?

I have determined that I either did something terribly right or something terribly wrong when I attempted a yoga workout yesterday. I am so sore today that I'm having a hard time getting up and down the stairs. Our first softball practice of the season is tonight and I've been worried about being the old lady stumbling around on the field trying to keep up with the younger ones while not embarrassing myself. Now I get to add "really sore" to the "old". Nice. I think I can pretty much forget about avoiding embarrassment. With any luck, it will snow this afternoon and practice will be cancelled.

Back to the treadmill for me - at least until my muscles forgive me.

1 comments:

Amanda Miller said...

How dare you say snow! It must not snow again until November, or maybe December. Don't worry about softball, you are in better shape than me!