Wednesday, April 22, 2009

He's Four!

Noah had his fourth birthday on April 12th, which was also Easter Sunday. Here are a few pictures that I took after church that day. He's growing up so fast, and there's nothing I can do about it. Darn it. Since we completely missed his first two years it's almost even more difficult to see him leaving his baby-hood behind. Boo-hoo.

Isn't he so handsome?



We had a party for him at my mom's house this past week-end. I'll post pictures from that in the next few days when I find some more time.

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

Julie, he is the most handsome little boy!! Happy Birthday Noah!

Kristi said...

Julie! He is *so* handsome! Happy Birthday to Noah!

Danielle Christiansen said...

I cannot believe he is already 4. Happy B-day Noah!

AprilC said...

Man he is cute Julie!!!