Friday, August 28, 2009

MIA

I realize that I have kind of been missing in action on the blog lately. The end of the summer was crazy and finding time to get on the computer for more than a few minutes at a time was kind of tough to do. Add to that the fact that my boys seem to have left all things amusing off of their to-do lists and replaced those to-do items with things much less amusing, and I haven't felt inspired to blog much. Blogging about how frustrated I get with my kids without at least trying to put a humorous spin on it just makes me come off as a mean mom. My boys are fully aware of how mean I am, but I don't necessarily want those memories to be the only ones preserved on here for them to look back on. Since I started the blog as a way to keep a record of what is going on in our lives and things are still going on, I am re-committed to getting going again. So, before the end of the day I am going to finally put a post up about our end of summer vacation to Bear Lake and then to Idaho. We had a great time for two weeks and I have some pictures that I need to post. I'm not feeling all that creative, so it might just be a picture post, but at least I'll get this thing jump started. Right now though, Noah just finished his breakfast and I need to go wipe the food off of his ears and forehead.

0 comments: