Friday, August 28, 2009

Still a slacker

Okay, I know that I said I was finally going to post about our end-of-summer vacation sometime today, but it's now after 9:00, Phil is at the gym, I just rocked Noah to sleep before putting his sweaty little body in bed (which made me sweaty too), and now I'm tired. I'm going to go put together a lego airplane with Adam - my role is basically to find and hand him the pieces that he needs - and then I'm going to put him in bed before I read myself to sleep. The blogging will have to wait at least one more day, although it could easily be Monday before I get back here again.

3 comments:

The Jo's said...

Quitcho slackin' woman!

Melissa said...

I second that motion!

Julie said...

I'm getting there. This past month has been crazy busy and I just haven't felt the blogging bug with everything else that has been going on. I think I'm going to have to start slowly . . .