Thursday, October 04, 2007

The courier has them

I just checked the DHL website to see where the package of documents that I sent on Monday currently is. Our I864a and our 2006 tax return arrived in Haiti yesterday. As of 9:19 this morning, they are in the hands of the courier and should be delivered to Lucien and Gina shortly. According to what we were told last week, as soon as those documents are delivered to the US consulate, Noah will get his visa because everything else is in perfect order. Phil is not at all interested in picking a new travel date until we know for sure that the visa has been issued, but I'm still thinking that he will go down as soon as he gets back from Baltimore and Noah will be home for Halloween. Call me crazy, but I'm going to get a costume for him this week-end.

0 comments: