Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Noah . . . once again

I just now put Noah in bed. We finished reading, put his pajamas on, kissed Dad goodnight, brushed his teeth and went into his bedroom. We kneeled and he said his prayers and then I tickled him as he got into bed. I put his pillow under his head, covered him up, and kissed him a whole bunch of times all over his face. I then smiled and gently told him how much I love him and that I am sooooo glad that he's my boy. He gave me a huge smile and then this:


Noah: I'm glad too.
Me: That's so good.
Noah: But do you want to know why?
Me: (I was thinking the obvious, that he's glad too that he's my boy, but I humored him) Yeah. Tell me why you are glad too.
Noah: I'm so glad that you are being nice.

Apparently I have a few things that I need to work on.

1 comments:

Nathan said...

At least he didn't add a "for once" at the end.

You've got that going for you.